@lostonthestreet: Do I try to sort out anything? Gosh no! Thats a waste of energy! I have learnt this new trick, do not try to solve any problem! that is the best solution!
@questworld: what about you giving it a try? being a dog? let me know how to, if you succeed!!! :)
Life adventurist. Entrepreneur. Poet. Sunday painter. Whiskey lover. Social loner. Individualistic. Not so left but liberal. High EQ. Low tolerance for the snob and the phoney. Words are what I live for.
2 comments:
Nice :-) and is it all sorted out now?
@lostonthestreet: Do I try to sort out anything? Gosh no! Thats a waste of energy! I have learnt this new trick, do not try to solve any problem! that is the best solution!
@questworld: what about you giving it a try? being a dog?
let me know how to, if you succeed!!! :)
Post a Comment