Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Give me a BREAK!

The fact that despite being married I stay alone itself generates a lot of curiosity leading to a varied range of speculations amongst my not-so-close friends...and foes as well (I am not sure if I have any, except for the former team member who had to quit because I proved to be too uncompromising a boss. This guy, I bet, must be cursing me at the moment) Well, there are couples who are in long distance relationships for years after years, is not it? And they do not always fail to be happy. Why then, every second person, every second day should come to me , as if I am more than their kith and kin, and as if all they are concerned about in life is my marriage and nothing else, and say, dear, please take care, such marriages do not work. Ok enough now, you guys are not the know-how-of-all. And even if you are, i do not care. If my marriage does not work out, that is none of your business. And if it does you guys are not going to be there to celebrate my 25th marriage anniversary. May be you have seen lots of long distance relationships not working, but I am sure by now that you guys are very short sighted, too short sighted to see that there are so many marriages of people who stay not only in the same city, but also under the same roof and sleep in the same f******bed, which fail miserably.

My dear generously sympathetic friends, and self professed welwishers, thank you so much for your concern. But i would prefer you save your concern from being wasted on such undeserving a cause.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atta girl.Thats the spirit.
Maybe ur "well-wishers" are just jealous.? think about it.
i just love this post.

Anonymous said...

and now u do that tag i tagged u for :-)

JK said...

Will surely write dude! B T W...I guess I enjoy some really enviable space... :)